PR-ERF project is based on an existing product-a curriculum developing 8 key competences for the first 3 EQF levels. Objective is, based on this curriculum, to develop further a learning solution for all 8 KCs in CVET according to EQF levels 4-5.
The new training methodology, materials and curricula will be tested in Sweden, the Netherlands, Greece, Cyprus and Spain through train-the-trainers workshops, pilot trainings with VET learners and workshops for the relevant stakeholders. As a final product of these procedures will be a new training methodology and a complete trainers package for CVET programmes that will be transferred to all countries for 8 key competences. Moreover, e-learning platform will be developed, where all the documentation will be stored in all partner languages.
In brief the following stages and outcomes will be developed:
- Development of an effective project’s management strategy and consent of all partners in the planned activities in the detailed activity plan and timetable.Development of an Evaluation and Quality Assurance Plan.
- Project Management Manual.
- Quality Assurance Manual.
- Research on the current situation regarding ERF Key competences in CVET in participating countries
- Development of the curricula and training materials for eight key competences in CVET programmes, according to ERF and EQF requirements (levels 4-5).
- Development of Trainers Package for eight competences in CVET and translation from English to Dutch, Greek, Swedish and Spanish.
- Development of the Assessement tool for measuring present level of the learner according to EQF and for identifying gaps with the required level of the educational programme.
- Workshops for trainers: one transnational and one local in each participating country for testing of the improved products.
- Pilot training –each partner will test at least 2 competences.
- Report on recommendations and further development of the final training methodology and materials.
- Workshops for the stakeholders and decision-makers to raise awareness and informe about the significance of Key Competencies by ERF, and to integrated on the final methodology stakeholders feedback.
- Further – development of e-learning platform in all partner languages.
- Development of the certification standard-model for the key competence in CVET according to EQF levels 4-5.
- Dissemination and exploitation activities.
- Dissemination Strategy Guide.
- Dissemination material.
- Project Newsletter.
- Press article.
- Cd-rom Talking Heads.
- Transnational Dissemination Workshop for experts and decision-makers.